A socio-educational project for everyone. It deals with five areas: cultural diversity, culture of peace and conflict resolution, gender equality, North-South relations and responsible consumption.
what is Talleritza’t?
It is a catalogue of social and educational activities based on education of values. They aim at promoting active participation in society through workshops, storytelling and shows for all citizens, especially for children and young people.
Through Talleritza’t we want to create a society respectful of cultural, generational and gender differences; a society that fights inequalities and promotes sustainable development, social responsibility and mutual support.
- Respect for differences and equality between cultures, generations and genders
- Promotion of sustainable social development
- Encouraging participation, reciprocity and mutual assistance between participants and educators
- Promotion of creativity processes
- An educational methodology combining reflection and practice
Find more information and subscription conditions.