Òmnia Fundació Akwaba Point
We encourage individual development and social cohesion through information technology (IT). Punt Òmnia is a place for socialization, participation and inclusion, in which we work with a community, intercultural and gender equality perspective.
How do we do it?
Through preventive and socio-educational activities in three sectors:
- Social integration
- Community participation
basic level courses
Basic tools and the Internet.
- Step by step: basic knowledge(level I – II)
- Social networks: introduction to Facebook
- Digital images: image editing
- Internet: browsers, e-mail, basic Internet tools
- WordPress: how to create a blog
- Introduction to basic English for everyday use
- Open classroom: open classes for our members
- Job search on the Internet
- Learn how to make your CV
- Assistance in making you
- Kindergarten: special attention to younger children.
- Òmnia Chef: culinary recipes workshop
- Dance workshop “Danzaesum”: we use IT to learn the benefits of dance, then create and perform choreographies.
In Punt Òmnia I learned to work with the computer. I also have the opportunity to interact with great people, and not stay alone at home. It opens my mind to new horizons and opportunities.
My experience as a volunteer at the Akwaba Foundation has made me grow as a person and in my way of understanding people, thanks to contact with my students. Their motivation, enthusiasm and interest to learn always amazes me.